Taking your puppy or dog to dog parks or fields is the real deal. In order to minimise the risks one encounters when being out in the real world with your dog (not a controlled training area), come and join us and learn dog park etiquette which will keep you, your canine companion, and other people safe.
What you will learn:
- Park Etiquette and safety rules – critical for a safe fun walk in public
- How to avoid potential danger situations
- When is dog play acceptable, and when it is not
- Safety protocol for all
- What is best for YOUR individual dog
- Interpreting dog body language
More information about:
All good relationships in life have the same thing in common – good basic communication. Learning a new language and behaviour takes time. We are in it for the long haul… because our dogs are worth it.
If you are in search of some like-minded folk to join on a dog walk in Gauteng join us on Facebook.