- Leash up prior to letting your dogs out of the car.
- While waiting for everyone to arrive please maintain polite space between other dogs. No on lead socialisation is to take place at all, even if the dog is known to yours. If your dog is barking or lunging please increase space until your dog has settled and stopped barking.
- Once the walk begins wait for the behaviourist running the walk to tell you when to let your dogs off lead.
- Please ensure you have bags to clean up after your dogs.
- Some locations do not have access to water so it is advisable to carry water especially during summer. You will be advised when booking for the walk.
- Please listen to direction from the behaviourist leading the walk as this is for your safety, your dogs well being and that of the other walkers.
- Your dog is your responsibility at all times. Please ensure you are aware of where your dog is at all times.
- New walkers and their dogs will be required to attend an assessment prior to joining the group walks.
- Depending on the location and distance of walks, dogs under a year may not be permitted. Fitness and health issues will be assessed.
- Ensure your dogs are up to date with their vaccinations, are treated monthly for parasites, are on a de-worming program and are free of communicable diseases.
- Should you have an un-sterilized female, she will not be permitted on the walk when in season. Intact males will need to be leashed up if they are obsessing over other dogs; this applies to all possible pushy behaviour between dogs.
- The Behaviourist in charge reserves the right to remove a dog from a walk if she deems it necessary. This is for everyone’s safety. No refund will be given under such circumstances.
By joining a walk I confirm that my participation is entirely voluntary and I accept all risks involved therein.
I also hereby accept and agree to adhere to the walks terms and conditions.
All the organisers shall not be held liable for any loss, damage, injury or illness of whatsoever nature and how so ever caused, suffered by me (my persons or property) or my child/ren or dog/s as a result, directly or indirectly of attending the walk.
I further confirm I will be responsible for any cost which might be incurred, either veterinary or other as a result of any sickness, accident or damage caused to my dog or others. I understand that no liability will attach to the organisers of the walk.
I am aware that all dogs are required, by law, to be on lead in public parks and I accept all responsibility when I take my dog off lead while on an arranged walk and that at no time will the organisers be held liable.