Our dogs have become an integral part of our lives today. They are part of the family. We do need to remember though that we are two very different species. Understanding how dog’s learn, and teaching them in a kind knowledgeable way, not only makes dog training fun, but improves the communication and bond between an owner and their dog.
Why enroll in training classes?
- Training classes are not ‘what you do to your dog’ but more about what you and your dog do as a team.
- It helps build a better relationship between you and your dog.
- Classes assists in continued learning and improved communication between you and your dog.
- Kindergarten (Puppy School) is just the beginning. Continued training equips your puppy with life skills and maintains socialisation with other dogs and novel stimuli that your pup/dog will come across throughout its lifetime.
- Training classes are mentally stimulating and encourage individual bonding time.
- The long-term benefits are huge. Your dog does not stop learning just because the training session has ended. Transfer the tools you have learnt in class into your home environment.
Dog training services offered
- Puppy socialisation / training – the beginning of your journey with your new dog.
- Obedience training to continue the journey with your dog
- Canine Good Citizen
- Private dog training classes