- Contact me to discuss your specific needs and expectations.
- A questionnaire will be e-mailed to you:
A variety of factors need to be taken into account which may contribute to your dog’s behaviour. Having the information beforehand gives me an opportunity to see patterns that are forming and ultimately saves a lot of time when I do come to your home. The pre information will allow me to prepare where required, and concentrate on more significant areas when I come to see you. In some cases a full Veterinary check prior to the visit may be required to rule out any medical/pain related problems.
- Once you have completed and returned the questionnaire to me we will set up a date and time for a home visit.
- Behaviour consults are held at your home where I can assess your dog’s behaviour in its usual environment. This would include interaction between you and your dog, other family members and any other pets/dogs you may have in the home. We need about 2 hours. I will work with your dog and show you how to manage and change the unwanted behaviour.
- A behaviour modification program will be devised specific to your dog and your lifestyle.
- Back up notes would be sent via e-mail after the consultation.
- Further telephone support is available.
Change requires consistency, persistency and patience. It is also filled with moments of WOW achievements. You will have ongoing support and advice as per your individual requirements. Dogs are constantly going through developmental changes, further follow up sessions are welcomed to facilitate and foster improved communication between you and your dog… this being the ultimate goal.