A relationship between an owner and their dog is about improving communication.
Reasons to call a Dog Behaviourist:
- Changing a behaviour:
“I love my dog to bits but he/she ………. barks/jumps/digs/pulls on lead/humps/won’t come when called/bites/chews/messes indoors/terrorizes the cat/fights with my other dogs/chases shadows/frightened of people/storm phobic …
- You want to add a dog to already existing dogs in your home. Introductions and settling periods.
- Your dog is not coping in a training environment. Alternative options.
- You would like to walk your dog in dog parks. Park etiquette, safety and individual needs.
- You are planning a family? Moving house/country? Seeking assistance in prepping your dog for a life change.
- You are ready for a puppy. What is the best breed for your lifestyle?
- Your perfect Puppy has arrived. Now what? This is the most influential time of a dog’s life. You would like assistance in teaching your puppy the right things now so he/she can grow up to be a wonderful companion.