Your new Puppy has arrived! Congratulations! You are going to have great fun with Puppy antics on the weekend…..but come Monday you’re back to work
Leaving your puppy home alone whilst you are at work is 8-9 hours lost in training and socialisation opportunities. There is no one at home to reinforce the good behaviours, not to mention long periods of alone-time can cause considerable distress for your Puppy.
This service provides day care for your Puppy when you are unable to be at home. Best of all is that your Puppy will be in the care of a qualified Behaviourist and Trainer. The service includes safe environmental stimulation, careful and controlled exposure to novel stimuli and new experiences. Teaching basic home manners and providing ongoing behaviour and training advice.
Why is this so important?
- Puppy-hood is fleeting and a critical developmental period.
- Puppies are learning 24/7.
- From the moment your Puppy arrives home, there is an urgency regarding socialisation and training.
- The first 16 weeks of age is a critical time for shaping your Puppies future temperament, character and behaviour habits. If you miss out on socialising your puppy during this period you cannot simply go back and fix the problems later.
- Preventing problem behaviours through proper care and guidance is a much more attractive alternative than trying to correct an undesirable behaviour that may arise in months to come.
- Setting your Puppy up for success NOW will have you reap the rewards for many years to come.
Contact me for details.